2012/05/12

轉寄︰ Plunkett Weekly News 11-05-2012

wip-7567.pdf Download this file


my buzz & my blog

"When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world." George Washington Carver

What is Social Entrepreneurship?

Statement of Faith
You can find other "Market with Meaning" but you definitely want to see "Profit with Purpose".
I personally "Believe in Kingdom Transformation" because I know there is only ONE "Life for Significant".

my facebook  &  my twitter  &  my linkedin

----- 轉寄的郵件 ----
寄件人︰ "WeeklyNews@plunkett.co.uk" <WeeklyNews@plunkett.co.uk>
收件人︰ incubator.hou@gmail.com
傳送日期︰ 2012年05月12日 (週六) 3:05 AM
主題︰ Plunkett Weekly News 11-05-2012

Dear all,

This week in the Plunkett Weekly News:

-Have you applied for up to £50k of funding for your community enterprise yet?

-Join us for Community Shops Fortnight!

-Can you help us take forward Sir Horace?s vision for rural communities?

-Local towns, local food: strengthening local economies;

-Rural Community Broadband Fund reopens;

-CSA UK ? Growing and developing the Community Supported Agriculture movement;

-Thumbs at the ready! Are you ready for Co-operate?

Very best wishes,


Katherine Darling

Media & Communications Officer
Plunkett Foundation
The Quadrangle Woodstock Oxfordshire OX20 1LH
t  01993 810730 | f 01993 810849
www.plunkett.co.uk
Follow me on Twitter @Kat_Plunkett

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home