2012/05/26

轉寄︰ Plunkett Weekly News 25-05-2012

wip-7576.pdf Download this file


my buzz & my blog

"When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world." George Washington Carver

What is Social Entrepreneurship?

Statement of Faith
You can find other "Market with Meaning" but you definitely want to see "Profit with Purpose".
I personally "Believe in Kingdom Transformation" because I know there is only ONE "Life for Significant".

my facebook  &  my twitter  &  my linkedin

----- 轉寄的郵件 ----
寄件人︰ "WeeklyNews@plunkett.co.uk" <WeeklyNews@plunkett.co.uk>
收件人︰ incubator.hou@gmail.com
傳送日期︰ 2012年05月26日 (週六) 2:40 AM
主題︰ Plunkett Weekly News 25-05-2012

Dear all,

This week in the Plunkett Weekly News:

-Communities prepare to celebrate Community Shops Fortnight;

-Deadline closed for Plunkett Foundation Projects Manager position;

-Co-operative model at crucial stage in development, says Andrew Bibby;

-First pub to use Plunkett?s model rules launches share prospectus;

-Local towns, local food event;

Best wishes,


Katherine Darling

Media & Communications Officer
Plunkett Foundation

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home